Onward Search needs a remote Analytics & Operations Support Specialist for a top Pharmaceutical Company.
You’ll join the Patient Services team to support the teams growing responsibilities with analytics and reporting.
This is a 1 year contract with the opportunity to extend.
To learn more about this Analytics & Operations Support opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As an Analytics & Operations Support Specialist you’ll:
• Partner with Program Managers and vendor partners to track program performance through conducting variance analysis; provide analyses via periodically generated reports on key metrics and trends.
• Develop an understanding of U.S. patient services; build strong working relationships with cross functional teams (Patient Services, Finance, Purchasing, and Compliance)
• Manage purchasing activities including purchase orders, statements of work and invoice approvals. This includes assisting in tracking and coordinating work specific financial activities.
• Work cross-functionally with various internal teams to develop and implement patient support services designed to meet the brand business objectives for optimal support of patients and health care professionals in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
• Use Analytics to help tell a story, provide insights into program performance and market trends, and validate the performance of the program.
• Oversee compliance reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis across all hub support vendors.
Skills & Experience needed:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in patient financial services or relevant experience
• Functional knowledge in as many of the following areas as possible: Patient Financial Services, Insurance Landscape, Support/Services, Compliance, Drug Reimbursement and Pharmacy Services.
• Experience working both independently and in a team environment.
• Lead small projects to delivery tactical results.
To learn more about this [JOB TITLE] opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
Pay: $40 - $45 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB