Global Health Company in the Scottsdale, AZ area is seeking an Android Developer to join them for a long term consulting engagement with the potential to go perm down the road. You will design, build, test, and deploy Android mobile applications in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment
- Developing, integrating and deploying Android Applications
- Strong coding experience with Kotlin/Java in Android Studio
- Understanding of core libraries, application framework, and Android architecture
- Experience with MVVM with DataBinding architecture
- Familiarity in integrating Restful APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- Work with a cross functional team comprising of development leads, designers, project managers, and others to seamlessly transition designs into deployment
- Build prototypes and demo applications that address client needs. Stay abreast of modern mobile technologies and build processes
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB