Freelance | Job ID #72507 | $72 - $84 hourly | Posted a week ago
Onward Search needs an Android Engineer for one of our entertainment customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in the development of Android applications.
- Proven track record of successfully launching one or more applications on the Google Play Store and/or Amazon App Store.
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin programming languages.
- Strong expertise with Gradle and Android Studio.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to software design patterns.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple Scrum teams within an agile development process.
- Proficiency in unit testing, test-driven development (TDD), branching strategies, and continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the capability to lead discussions with project stakeholders during project definition, business requirement gathering, and functional design sessions.
- Keen attention to quality and user experience.
- Aptitude for translating business objectives into software requirements.
- Familiarity with RxJava or other reactive programming frameworks.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams.
- Previous involvement in projects with globally distributed teams.
- Experience in developing applications across multiple platforms, such as Android and iOS, and familiarity with multiplatform technologies like Kotlin Multiplatform.
To learn more about this Android Engineer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com