National Health Organization is seeking an API Integration Developer to join them for a long term contract opportunity
We are keen to recruit API Integration Developer with 3 to 5 years of experience in integrating disparate data systems and at least 1 year hands-on development experience, using Google’s Apigee (Secondary Skill ), IBM’s API Connect (Primary Skill). Knowledge and experience in data related technologies or a background in data sciences, would be advantageous. A good understanding of or experience of management of data, including Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, or Data Quality, would also be a huge plus, as the integrations will primarily involve integrations of disparate data storage systems with a central, metadata-based, governance software.
- Experience of integrating different applications to enable data sharing or transfer
- Experience of using custom APIs to develop extensible solutions for data acquisition and data integration, according to requirements of the business
- Hands-on development experience, using Apigee or IBM API Connect
- Practical experience of working in ESB and API implementation projects
- Experience of development of custom API’s using Java desirable
- A good understanding and experience of REST APIs and/or SOAP
- Proficiency with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST
- Experience with tools to include: Toad, XMLSpy, and Subversion
- Competency with XML constructs, XSD and schemas
- Three or more years developing Java User Interfaces and Web Services (SOA/SOAP/REST/XML) applications
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB