We are seeking a Salesforce Application Advisor to join our client remotely for an ongoing contract engagement.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the ability to lead projects with limited risks and resources, have superior design and development ability with strong analytical skills. You will act as the liaison between project managers, architects, development team members and analysts to own and at times lead projects, build, maintain enterprise-level software solutions, and provide technical support in new project initiatives, design, develop and enhance existing systems, assist in functionality documentation, technical documentation and system testing and quality assurance.
- Must have a Salesforce.com development experience.
- Minimum 5 years IT experience with a minimum of 3 years hands on experience with Salesforce.com, Apex development & Visual Force
- Salesforce power administrative skills
- Experience working with remote business and IT partners
- Experience with modern sales and marketing strategies.
- Dividing projects into tasks and managing the allocation of work across the development team
- Experience with collaborating with other associates to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget
- Experience with Integration between Force.com and various systems, platforms, and data migration
- Salesforce.com related experience, such as system configuration and data migration/manipulation
- Salesforce Lightning application building experience including Lightning web components
- Sales cloud/service cloud consultant certification
- Platform app builder certification or equivalent coursework with hands-on experience
- Experience in various testing methods, performance, load, stress etc.
- Experience in implementing high volume inbound/outbound call centers using Salesforce Service Cloud and related technologies
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills (e.g. eye contact, voice inflection, body awareness, and ability to hold an audience and command respect)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback and serve as a mentor to department employees
- Experience with Informatica ETL a plus
- Data Warehouse and/or Data strategies a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB