Global Social Media Company in Santa Monica is seeking an Apttus Developer to join them for a contract opportunity. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience to fill the role.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Working as a member of the Salesforce Team, you will play a key role in building and supporting features across our Apttus CLM implementation on Salesforce
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and deliver custom solutions for Legal, Advertiser Solutions and other departments who issue legal contracts.
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements and perform configuration changes for Apttus and Docusign managed packages.
- Incorporate dynamic document assembly, agreement templates and wizards into delivered solutions
- Design and manage a permission and sharing strategy for new and existing users as use cases evolve
- Implement and maintain standard Salesforce automations such as approval processes, process builder, validation rules and reporting as they related to agreements and related objects.
- Leverage Apttus Premier Plus application support for solution assessments and support
- Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Product Certification
- Configured at least two implementations of Apttus CLM on Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce administration/development
- Proficiency in Apex development
- Additional certifications in the Administrator, Consultant and/or Developer tracks
- Understanding of relational databases and effective custom object design
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.