As an Architectural Photographer, you will utilize your invention, imagination and creative expertise to scope and provide professional quality photographs, drone videos/still images and Steadicam videos on the most important commercial buildings in your region. Owners, brokers and developers rely on our marketplaces, LoopNet and Apartments.com, to provide high quality media to best market their properties to Tenants and Investors. As an Architectural Photographer, you will be at the heart of the commercial real estate industry, creating high quality photographic images and video that enable our clients to make informed high impact business decisions. With 24 million people visiting CoStar’s websites each month, every day your images will help our clients best market their properties.
Use your invention, imagination, creative expertise and talent to produce original professional quality photography and video on assigned commercial properties in your assigned region and to produce original interior professional quality photography using existing light sources as well as lighting systems when necessary. In doing so you are to create images in any manner you deem appropriate to highlight the real estate.
- Create visually appealing and technically sound video with Drones, Steadicams, and other tools
- Utilize time of day, time of season, location, and your expertise in photography to determine when and how to best photograph the exterior of commercial buildings
- Edit all photography and video in a timely fashion resulting in a completed project
- Professional and effective communication with clients during all aspects of the media shoot including scheduling, set up and on site
- Continued learning and development of your talent, including staying up-to-date on new techniques and technology
Successful Architectural Photography candidates will:
- Have a full understanding of best practices for Architectural Photography, demonstrating artistic vision and creativity
- Capture and edit beautiful interior and exterior property videos and photos
- Capture Drone imagery
- Repetitive and frequent standing, seeing, sitting, walking, and driving up to eight hours per day
- Holding five pounds in one hand for five minutes (photography and videography)
- Repetitive hand and arm movements needed to type and write
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, lifting, twisting and carrying are necessary to perform job functions
- Must be able to work on computer and or mobile devices from vehicle throughout work day
- Will be exposed to both vehicle noise and possible car exhaust
- Ability to conduct job duties outside in various weather conditions each day
- Ability to travel up to one week per month
- A minimum of a High School Diploma coupled with 5+ years real estate photography and videography experience
- Experience taking commercial real estate drone images (FAA Part 107 License/Certification required prior to hire)
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite:, IE: Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, and Premiere Pro or similar
- Candidates are required to submit portfolio of work supporting above listed experience
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Be knowledgeable of MAC OS and MS Office
- Enjoy challenges of photographing commercial buildings in cityscapes, understand the challenges and work to find creative solutions
- Be able to develop strong personal relationships with key contacts at assigned companies
- Manage multiple responsibilities, changing priorities, and excel in a fast-paced environment without missing deadlines
- Demonstrate an interest in the commercial real estate industry
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB