Our client is looking to bring on a direct hire for an Architectural Photography Manger in the Boston area! In this role you will be required to use your creative expertise and talent to manage a team of professional photographers (10-12) specific to your region.
You must be highly skilled at using existing light sources and existing lighting systems when necessary. Travel may be necessary monthly for up to one week at a time.
Day to day:
- Train, mentor and coach a team
- Source and hire new architectural photographers
- Review incoming media from your team and to ensure the quality is up to stands and meets corporate guidelines
- Interact with clients and be professional to communicate all aspects of the project
- Provide feedback to your team and constructive criticism
What you bring forth:
- 2+ years prior experience managing a team of Architectural Photographers required
- High School Diploma with 5+ years real estate photography/videography experience
- FAA Part 107 License/Certification required prior to being hired
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to stand, sit, walk and drive up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to work on computer and or mobile devices from vehicle throughout workday
Does this sound like job you’d be interested in? Apply today to be considered for this direct hire opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB