Our client, a mid-sized ad agency in New York City, is looking to hire an Art Director with Design skills with at least one year of professional creative advertising agency experience. This role is currently remote, however, the agency plans to resume a flexible on-site working schedule in Q1 2022.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving creative campaign work with a digital-first mindset.
- Own the conceptual creative direction, bringing to life the possibilities for digital banner campaigns.
- Lead creative presentations both internally and to clients.
- Provide hands-on creative expertise to your team's projects.
- Work into a tight team of ACD's and a Creative Director, however, have ownership of your projects.
- Continuously look for opportunities to leverage new media in your creative concepts, keeping clients and the agency at the cutting edge.
- Inspire and rally the interagency team around your projects.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 1+ years of experience in a creative agency environment.
- Expert knowledge of the digital creative space, especially static and motion banners.
- Experience with integrated creative development across digital, social, print, and video.
- You can work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Expert knowledge of Mac software, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Google Slides, and Keynote.
- Experience with After Effects and motion design.
- You are extremely organized and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid portfolio of recent creative work, demonstrating your role in the process and execution.
- You can take direction, work with feedback and think of the greater project as well as the minute details.
- You must have your computer for this role.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB