Are you an Art Director that loves being involved in all-encompassing campaigns? Do you enjoy working with clients across a variety of Industries? Have you worked in Large Format, small format (and everything in between? This may be the home you have been looking for...
The Art Director is responsible for the conceptualizing and execution of effective out-of-home ads that fulfill clients’ objectives and needs as dictated by supplied creative briefs and/or client contact. Strong ideation skills are a must as well as the ability to convey to other team members and clients what elements and techniques are needed to create inspiring outdoor advertising. The design process will include free and open brainstorming with other team members, copywriting, image sourcing, and/or illustrating. Once the ads are created, art mechanicals will need to be produced. The candidate should feel comfortable leading discovery meetings with clients, as well as presenting proposed campaigns and/or out-of-home focused materials to clients and agencies. Managing and creating internal sales materials in accordance with brand guidelines will also come into play.
- • Campaign development: Providing art, design , and concepts to promote sales/awareness for various products, events, and causes.
- • Working closely with Creative team members, Account Executives, and clients to create engaging out-of-home advertising.
- • Meet/present to clients.
- • Knowledge of design trends.
- • Creating print-ready mechanicals to fulfill local contracts.
- • Assisting and or managing traffic of creative jobs.
- • Take the lead on creative projects when needed.
- • An understanding of team environment and the ability to flourish within. • Leading/creating within a team environment.
- • Uphold the creative integrity of your market by educating and informing across various departments.
- • Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and design best practices and a willingness to teach/share knowledge.
- 5 years minimum agency or in-house advertising experience.
- Degree in Communication Design, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.
- Skills required: Ideation, art direction and design, copywriting.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software including After Effects.
- An understanding and ability to build basic animation for digital and/or mobile applications.
If you love wearing multiple creative hats and this sounds like a challenge you are ready to take on, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB