Are you ready to apply your expertise to a dynamic Fortune 200 company? Are you looking for a place where you be curious, drive change, and grow in ways you never imagined? If so, we want to talk to you. Our client is one of the most stable, fastest-growing financial institutions in the country, with a nationwide in-house creative network that values work-life balance and strives to continually up its game. In addition, you must have strong communication skills and be able to manage your own workload to achieve tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
A little bit about the role…
Our client is seeking an Art Director who will be working with a classic creative team. You’ll have a strong understanding of B2B and B2C advertising, web, and be up on current trends in the marketplace. This is a 6 month extendable contract position working in Plano, TX.
Type of work:
- Developing print and digital communications for acquisition and customer management, sales collateral, experiential design, large format design, digital storytelling, and web-design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Web Design
- At least 3 years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign at minimum)
- At least 2 years of experience in Adobe Acrobat Professional
- At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Windows Business Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 2 years of experience in design for Digital and Mobile (Dreamweaver)
- At least 2 years of experience in HTML5 and CSS
- Working knowledge of e-mail, mobile and social media best practices
- Work well under pressure; effectively handle tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests and changing priorities
- Ability to multitask, conceptualize, create and work directly with other employees
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and translate analytic thinking into creative concepts
- A strong portfolio with a range of in-market digital and print work
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a plus (not required)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V