Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for an Art Director working with one of of our preferred financial clients in Chicago, IL. We are looking for a self-motivated, inquisitive, and resourceful individual who is continually searching a way to enhance their craft and skillset. Ideally, this individual will be a multi-tasker who can take on several projects simultaneously, and equally comfortable handling both conceptual and production-oriented projects. We are currently seeking this person for a 6 month extendable contract opportunity.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Web Design preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in Sketch App and Adobe Creative Suite CC (We typically use Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
• At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Windows Business Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• At least 2 years of experience in marketing design
• Work well under pressure; effectively handle tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests and changing priorities
• Strong communication skills, someone adept to working in fast paced deadline-driven environment
• Ability to multitask, conceptualize, create and work directly with other employees
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and experience in HTML5 and CSS is a plus but not required.
Does this sound like yiou? Apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V