Onward Search is looking for an Art Director to work onsite at one of our top Agency clients in Austin!!
This will be an ongoing full time contract opportunity through the end of the year. You will be working with exciting premium brands to help carry out creative strategy and design!
- Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements
- Ability to apply brand identity systems
- color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Create visual prototypes or screens
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Direct contribution to project design and development
- Delegation of day-to-day responsibilities to other designers, art directors, writers and interactive developers
- Educate other team members, not exclusive to the creative team, through project development and performance management
- Present succinct ideas on the team’s behalf to the client
- 3-4 years of industry experience
- Strong design portfolio with 2+ years education
- Heavy digital campaign and social experience, preferably with luxury brands.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- A solid understanding of online and offline production
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Experience leading a team of designers, art directors, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and client
- Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of Flash, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms
- A solid understanding of Informational architecture practices
- Worked in a large group environment of 10+
Bachelor’s degree required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.