Our client, a leading digital marketing agency, is looking for an integrated Art Director to join their team. This role begins immediately on-site in New York City.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving integrated creative campaign work with a digital first mindset for a range of brands in your portfolio.
- Own the conceptual creative direction, bringing to life the possibilities for integrated campaigns.
- Develop creative materials across brand, social media, digital, print and video.
- Lead creative presentations both internally and to clients.
- Provide hands-on creative expertise to your team's projects.
- Leading a team of junior creative talent, providing direction and mentorship.
- Work into a tight team of ACD's and a Creative Director, however have ownership of your projects.
- Continuously look for opportunities to leverage new media in your creative concepts, keeping clients and the agency at the cutting edge.
- Inspire and rally the interagency team around your projects.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 6-9 years of experience in a creative agency environment.
- Expert knowledge of the digital creative space.
- Experience with integrated creative development across digital, social, print and video.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Expert knowledge of Mac software, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Google Slides and Keynote.
- You are extremely organized and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid portfolio of recent creative work, demonstrating your role in the process and execution.
- You can take direction, work with feedback and think of the greater project as well as the minute details.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.