Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a talented Art Director working with one of our top clients in Richmond, VA. We are looking for an Art Director capable of coming up with big ideas and experiences and executing them across all channels. Currently we are seeking this individual on a 12 month extendable contract basis.
Our ideal candidate is…
- An Art Director with an eye for detail: Foremost, you’re a creative mind who creates thoughtful interactions that will delight customers. You obsess about the details. You have a sharp eye for typography and visual design and can create beautiful experiences leveraging existing styles in new ways.
- Someone who will put the end user first and keep that person in mind throughout, you’re passionate about user research and seek to elevate the customer’s needs above your own preferences.
- Someone who knows how to craft your design ideas into visionary and strategically charged stories, but you are able to modify your communication style to best fit a wide range of audiences, including business partners and stakeholders.
- A team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude, are open and enjoy contributing, which contributes to your respected
leadership on the team.
- Someone capable of managing several projects simultaneously with ability to deliver quality results on time.
- Associates Degree at minimum, Bachelor’s preferred
- At least 5-8 years’ experience within an advertising agency environment
- Proficiency in the adobe software suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Strong knowledge of the social and digital space
- A general knowledge of video editing software is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO_
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.