Our client in Boston is looking to bring on an Art Director who is highly experienced in digital art direction and can design across all mediums! Ideally, this person has an agency background and 3+ years of experience.
- Ensure timeline and accuracy of creative projects.
- Manage the visual execution as directed and outlined by the Creative Director.
- Prepare shoot reference materials.
- Select materials for projects and provide information for other responsible project parties
- Partner with various teams and review project production factors.
- Participate in meetings to ensure all parties are clear on objectives and project steps.
- Works with clients and their requests by presenting layouts, storyboards, and illustrations.
- Improve design qualities per request.
- Prior experience in an agency environment as an Art Director
- Degree in Graphic or Visual Design
- Expert knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Does this sound like an opportunity you would like to explore? Please apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.