Onward Search is looking for an Art Director to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located ONSITE in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a "culture driven first" team for a known brand.
In this role, the person will concept and develop all collateral for future product concepts. You will work closely with the Concept Development team to create impactful visual design experience guidelines that build on the brand identity while flawlessly depicting the must-haves of the new venues and experiences.
- Responsible for creating all design experience guidelines from idea to final design.
- Design logos, presentations, and marketing assets as well as environmental designs.
- Consistently produce a high volume of quality work while meeting deadlines.
- Review communication copy and make on brand edits.
- Maintain coherent brand identities across all projects and platforms.
- Work closely with concept development to ensure creative expression of a new venue and/or experience is on brand and responds to consumer insights.
- Image editing, manipulation, color correction, and retouching renderings.
- Ensure continuity of design and assets shared with areas of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Preferably in the Hospitality and/or Real Estate industry.
- Minimum 5-7+ years of experience as a Sr. Designer/Art Director
- Must possess excellent visual and graphic design composition skills.
- Must have creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life.
- Must have the ability to create and implement brand standards.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Knowledge of Windows and PC platform.
- Strong work ethic, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate with others.
- Willingness to take personal initiative.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
Does this sound like you, apply today if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB