Onward Search is currently seeking an Art Director for a 12-month extendable contract opportunity working out of our clients Plano, TX office. The ideal candidate has a passion for content marketing, executing campaigns, and the ability to write clear and concise target messaging. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- An art director with an eye for detail: Foremost, you’re a creative mind who creates thoughtful interactions that will delight customers. You obsess about the details. You have a sharp eye for typography and visual design and can create beautiful experiences leveraging existing styles in new ways.
- A passionate customer advocate: You put the end-user first and keep that person in mind throughout, you’re passionate about user research and seek to elevate the customer’s needs above your own preferences.
What you bring to the table:
- Associates Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience an advertising agency environment
- Proficiency in the Adobe software suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
Sound like you. Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.