Our client is a powerhouse in the marketing agency world, and they are looking to bring on two stellar Art Directors for their NYC team. You will be reporting directly into the Creative Director and work alongside other Ads to create compelling retail experiences for a CPG brand. If you have an amazing portfolio that highlights your design capabilities for all things in-store and merchandising, we want to hear from you!
- Freelance opportunity with the potential to convert to fulltime
- 6+ years of graphic design experience
- Extensive experience designing for retail/merchandising/event collateral
- Responsible for taking projects from initial concept, testing and production including visual merchandising and graphic design for a variety of display units including cases and in-store promotions.
- Work closely with creative directors, interactive directors, production managers, and account executives.
- Expert in: MAC operating system, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup or other rendering programs
- Highly creative and captivating portfolio (should be graphic/merchandising focused, not digital or social work)
Apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB