Onward Search has a great opportunity for an Art Director with one of our big clients. This Art Director position has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in Chicago, IL. Our client is looking for a candidate with a passion for innovative and inspiring design. If you are an Art Director with great at sky-high concepting, who is also ok with detail oriented, day-to-day marketing work, then you apply right now!
- Deliver compelling marketing assets for mobile, direct mail, web, and other applicable channels.
- Work closely with internal Account Executives, Business Analysts, Graphic Designers, and Copywriters to help formulate marketing strategy.
- Partner with other teams to generate ideas and creative concepts.
- Use Mac-based prepress programs to build preliminary layouts of marketing materials for eventual production.
- Articulate and sell your work.
- Consistently deliver quality work on time.
- Other responsibilities as needed/necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in art direction or design.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Adobe After Effects (additionally 2 years in Adobe Premier is preferred).
- Must have at least 2 years of social media engagement and content creation experience.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with B2C site marketing (landing pages, product pages or affiliate marketing).
- Must have at least 2 year of direct response experience.
- Experience with HTML is a major plus.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines on variety of concurrent projects.
- A positive attitude and team player with good sense of humor.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.