Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for an Art Director that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL. Our client is looking for an experienced creative champion that leads and influences innovative thinking and execution on advanced and strategic visions that helps clients solve and transform their most complex business challenges. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Proactively foster exceptional client relationships to build trust and collaboration that leads to the co-development of new opportunities
- Actively listen to fully comprehend stakeholder’s strategic vision and influence the development of the creative brief, which drives the story
- Conceptualize and execute on sophisticated solutions that align to business objectives while offering elevated client experiences
- Initiate and lead creative ideation sessions inspiring new design perspectives
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams to drive innovation and creativity in developing strategies across various media channels and platform capabilities
- Partner and consult with internal client and creative teams to analyze, develop, lead and execute assigned projects within budget and timelines
- Create and design desirable, engaging ideas rooted in strategy that moves business forward
- Share standards, leading practices and creative trends with the creative team
- Brief and collaborate with team members to execute concepts and projects
- Strong ability to articulate and present design concepts that are aligned to business objectives
- Maintain advanced knowledge and raise awareness in support of the brand while coaching team members to be highly knowledgeable “brand stewards”
- Act as continuous solutions improvement liaison between client-serving and creative staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Web Design or related discipline
- Must have 10 years of creative design and art direction experience including digital, experiential, environmental, responsive, UX/UI user experience design
- Prior experience working and mentoring in a virtual environment preferred
- Previous Experience working in an agency or in-house team environment, leveraging branding guidelines to develop a range of creative initiatives while utilizing various procedures and processes
- Strong, creative, digital portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Strategic designer/thinker with innovative mindset and well-developed consultative skills
- Motivated to understand emerging technologies and a passion for knowledge, learning and sharing innovative ideas
- Highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat), XD, Adobe Experience Manager, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
- Ability to comprehensive briefs, storyboards and layouts to effectively communicate design ideas
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB