Our award-winning consulting client with a well-respected reputation and brand has an immediate need for an Art Director with Interaction Design chops and team management experience. This is a 6-month freelance role, remote, with full time hours, starting as soon as April 30th. Candidates in these markets only: Atlanta, Cleveland, Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Minneapolis.
You are an Art Director that brings your core values of design strategy and innovation to the table. A capable Art Director, working in tandem with traditional and digital teams while also advising junior creatives and designers and producing alongside teammates. The essential Art Director will have a portfolio that exhibits clear and visually compelling campaigns, pitches and presentations.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Develop and execute compelling design solutions and engaging ideas rooted in strategy that moves business forward
- Working in tandem with a large team: develop creative briefs, storyboards and layouts to effectively communicate design ideas that are persuasive and inclusive
- Conceptualize and execute design solutions that align with business objectives while offering elevated client and team experiences
- Mentor creative project team members in developing conceptual skills and provide constructive feedback to implement the project vision
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- 5+ years’ of related experience in a Design role - ideally working in a fast paced, agency setting or in-house team environment to develop a range of creative initiatives
- Creative digital portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft; proficiency in prototyping, Microsoft Office and Teams
- Interaction Design background specific for Web based applications; storyboards, mockups, etc.
- Ability to initiate and successfully engage in creative ideation sessions and design sprints
- Advanced technical understanding of digital media and print design in-house and with vendors
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB