Our client, a veterinary services company, is looking for an Art Director to add to their team for a permanent role. This role begins as soon as possible and is on-site in White Plains. It's a 25 minute train from Grand Central, and they have they have a shuttle service from the Metro North station.
What you'll be doing:
- Conceptualize campaigns, graphics, copy, as well as provide social media direction, video scripts, and other content ideas
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the design team.
- Delegate projects to designers and oversee their storyboards and design concepts.
- 5-6+ years of experience as a professional graphic designer
- 2+ years of experience in an art director/management capacity, leading a team of designers
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premier.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB