Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for an Art Director to join their team! We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Design execution of creative concepts for high-level, integrated brand initiatives and campaigns that crystallize the strategic insight and map back to business objectives.
- Ensures all assets/concepts fit within brand guidelines, often managing communications directly with the client.
- Participates in the development of overall brand strategy alongside copy counterparts.
- Executes all assigned design tasks and routes to leadership for approval.
- Independently manages workflow, taking responsibility for timing and delivery.
- Works to meet various timelines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and consistency on all assigned work.
- Explain reasoning behind design/brand strategies--clearly and effectively communicating the WHY's behind the design.
- Expertly managing the creative process– keep things flowing smoothly, continually reviewing and optimizing own work and makes suggestions to optimize overall workflow.
- Presenting creative work to account and creative leads, as well as directly to clients - explaining how the design execution meets the established, creative goal for any given campaign.
Art Director Requirements:
- BA in Design or relevant field.
- 6+ years of experience in advertising (or in-house with a brand) with a strong design portfolio.
- Experience designing for brands in skincare, beauty, hair, makeup, pharmaceuticals or luxury.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to have a leading voice in the creative concept process as well as execution of design.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget, while exceeding client expectations.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB