Our client, a leading full-service advertising agency, specializing in health care and biotech, is looking for an Art Supervisor with 5+ years of experience.
This is a contract-to-hire, 40 hrs/wk onsite role in San Francisco, CA.
- Designing digital and print sales and marketing materials, websites, promotional videos, and presentations from creative conception through final production
- Conceptualize closely with a copywriter and discuss strategy with account management
- Work with the Project Manager to schedule project timelines. Enforce proper administrative controls to ensure deadlines/release dates are met
- Accountability - Assume primary responsibility for a brand/account or portion thereof, being the keeper of that account. Lead projects. Execute individual tactics
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Desire to present/lead
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a wide range of work (print & digital)
- Excels at multitasking
- Enjoys creating information graphics
- In depth knowledge of print and digital production
- Knowledge of branding, brand management
- Supervisory experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign—After Effects and Premiere a big plus)
- Proficient in Sketch and Managing Design Libraries
- Experience designing sites with Wordpress
- Experience prototyping in InVision required, Principle a plus
*Must have portfolio or relevant work samples to be considered
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.