Our client, a pharma agency, is looking for an Art Supervisor to join their team on an ongoing contract to fulltime basis!
Art Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with Group Copy Supervisor on concepts and overall strategy for design and copy solutions across print and digital
- Art directing and managing video projects (sales-aids, in-office trainings, testimonials, etc...) by creating/assigning story boards and partnering with the interactive team to produce videos
- Working with copy counterparts to ensure alignment on all strategic campaign deliverables, delegating work to AD to produce assets for multi-channel campaigns
- Conceptualizing layouts and designs that command attention and align with brand identity/guidelines, and delegating design deliverables as needed
- Providing constructive feedback to elevate other's work and skill, participating in strategic communications meetings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with account teams, working quickly to adjust deliverables and problem solve to ensure client is satisfied
- Consistently review art submissions, submitting revision requests and managing the team's deadlines
- Managing both personal and shared art projects, partnering with the Project Manager to maximize team productivity and ensure deadlines and budget are always met
Art Supervisor Requirements:
- 6-10 years of professional experience as an Art Supervisor or Group Supervisor, Art
- Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- BA degree in relevant field
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Proven history of creative ability and good judgment in the design process, proven ability to shepherd creative team and oversee all team's art deliverables
- Ability to effectively collaborate with copy and account teams to deliver campaigns that exceed client and agency expectations
- MUST be a hands-on with the ability to concept and execute AS WELL as the ability to oversee and manage teams and processes
- Must have experience managing the MLR process
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB