Our client, a pharmaceutical advertising agency, is looking for an Art Supervisor to join their team full-time!
Art Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with Group Copy Supervisor on the conceptualization and overall strategy for design/copy solutions including both print and digital deliverables (brochures, sales-aids, flashcards, surgical communications, pharma decks, etc.)
- Art directing all deliverables for assigned brands (sales-sids, in-office trainings, flashcards, decks, etc.)
- Working with copy counterparts to ensure alignment on all strategic campaign deliverables, delegating work to AD to produce assets for multi-channel campaigns
- Conceptualizing / strategizing layouts and designs that command attention and aligned with brand identity/guidelines, print and digital - delegating design deliverables as needed to art support
- Providing constructive feedback to elevate other's work and skill, participating in strategic communications meetings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with account team, working quickly to adjust deliverables and problem solve to ensure client is satisfied with end deliverable
- Consistently reviewing art submissions, submitting revision requests and managing the team's art deadlines during design process
- Managing both individual and shared art projects, partnering with the Project Manager to maximize team productivity and ensure deadlines and budget are always met
Art Supervisor Requirements:
- 6-10 years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a pharma agency environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- BA degree in relevant field
- Proven history of creative ability and good judgment in the design process, proven ability to shepherd creative team and oversee all team's art deliverables
- Ability to effectively collaborate with copy and account teams to deliver campaigns that exceed client and agency expectations
- Must be a hands-on with the ability to concept
- Must have experience managing the MLR process
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB