Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for an Art Supervisor to join their team for a long-term contract position. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Art Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Working with Copy Supervisor on assigned account to produce assets for multi-channel campaigns and initial product launch campaign.
- Creating layouts and designs that command attention and aligned with brand identity/guidelines, print and digital.
- Campaign ideation, strategy development and execution of creative assets for a prelaunch brand. (Often under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects).
- Providing constructive feedback to elevate other's work and skill (eventual, will start in this role as sole Art contributor)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, demonstrating understanding of their brand(s) and relevant marketing challenges.
- Consistently share work with manager and copy partners for input during design process.
- Representing agency in client meetings with other team members as it pertains to Art contributions.
- Assuring that jr. art contributors mentored to maintain the expectations of both agency and client (eventual, will be sole art contributor to start).
- Managing your own workload and partnering with the Project Manager to maximize productivity, delegating both projects and managing deadlines.
Art Supervisor Requirements:
- 5+ years' advertising agency experience (pharma or healthcare).
- 7+ years' of advertising agency experience, owning a brand(s). Managerial experience a plus, though immediate personnel management will not be a part of this role.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- BA degree in relevant area of study.
- Proven history of creative ability and good judgment in the design process.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with copy and account teams to deliver campaigns that exceed client and agency expectations.
- Understanding of MLR requirements.
- Strong interest in science and healthcare.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB