Onward Search has an exciting Marketing Coordinator opportunity with one of our top national clients. You're a good fit for this role if you've partnered with Marketing, Marketing Channel Execution, IT Support departments to top of line digital experience. Experience in both technical solutions & marketing is a must.
This role is a 4 month contract to start with a strong chance of extension or conversion. It's on-site at our client's Wilmington office.
- Manage business deliverables & track to IT release schedules, as necessary
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing product teams, IT Development, Digital on release execution & timing. Testing & validation support as well as metadata collection & delivery to execution team
- Primary point of contact with leadership in Marketing & XLOB product teams, Marketing Services, Digital, Marcom, IT Development
- This role requires strong business process skills (including process modeling/development), solid project/release management skills and familiarity with technical concepts (including Agile development)
- Use direct and indirect influence to build support for process changes
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or similar Enterprise Content Management System
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products required; specifically InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with defining Content Management System needs and being able to articulate those needs to the Business & Technology teams
- Demonstrated experience with solution development (including technology enhancements) in the Content Publishing space is necessary
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience. Agile methodology & skills are preferable
- Strong understanding of Metadata, content tagging and deployment, and content usage within a Content Management System
- Must be comfortable developing solutions and implementing quality controls
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that is undergoing significant technology changes
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.