Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Asset Management Coordinator to join their team.
You will report to the Digital Asset Manager and work on the Creative Production team.
- Assist in the administration of the internal Digital Asset Management system where photo, art and video files are kept for both Originals as well as licensed content.
- Receive digital assets directly from content partners and manage those files by adhering to and maintaining digital naming conventions, file management, metadata application, and quality control.
- Establish and maintain productive on-going relationships with Content partners to ensure timely delivery of on-channel art, marketing assets and other vital deliverables for TV streaming service
- Support the internal management of Originals and Brand photography
- Ensure all digital assets and deliverables are organized and available to internal stakeholders prior to show launches
- Update company press website
- Collaborate closely with Creative, Content Marketing, Production, Legal, Brand Marketing and various departments as required
- Perform DAM administrative duties such as user group creation and permission setting, staff training, workflow configuration, validation of system functionality, bulk asset transfer and metadata tagging, and metadata template configuration
- Advanced Degree in Library/Information Science and/or Art Degree in Photography/Design
- 2-3 years of experience in DAM and Photo Editing field preferred with brand and Entertainment experience preferred
- Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments, maintain composure and existing image standards, and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess solid organization, meeting management, effective time management, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Bridge
- Strong knowledge of Digital File specs and sizes, formats
- Experience working with Digital Asset Management systems and knowledge of current tech advances in the field as internal requirements scale and change
- Familiarity with unit photography or other large media photoshoot processes
- Skilled in increasing asset ingest and metadata workflow efficiencies to cover large-volume, fast-paced production demands
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.