Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a highly detail-oriented, tech savvy, Asset Manager to join their Custom Content Operations team. You’ll manage the organization and archiving of video clips, EPK, Featurettes and select AV assets. As their Asset Manager, you will own the requests, manage tracking, and ultimately be the custodian and gatekeeper for our final marketing assets.
You must be highly organized with a passion for marketing and cinematic content. Working closely with the Ops Lead, Post-Production Manager, Custom Content Producers, and internal partners, you will be immersed into the day-to-day operations to execute and deliver assets on task and on time.
With an opportunity to learn the full life cycle of an asset, the ideal candidate brings scalable approaches and has a deep understanding of digital media. This candidate is well versed in digital file formats and has experience managing video and creative libraries within the entertainment space.
- Manage clip and AV asset request submissions; liaise with internal partners to align needs, specs and delivery dates
- Manage and track submissions and asset expiration dates; update trackers and/or databases regularly where assets are catalogued and achieved
- Work closely with Post-Production Manager to ensure asset requirements are in place before they are delivered
- Generate embed codes & servicing links for partners
- Communicate with partners when assets are available, downloaded assets have been revised, and when assets are no longer available for use
- Receive and QC all final assets ensuring each asset is delivered to spec, proper file naming and metadata have been inputted
- Evaluate metadata model regularly for adjustments and additions as business evolves
- Collaborate with the team on the latest tools, specifications, new technology updates
- Help to project manage special requests in coordination with Ops Lead and Post-Production Manager to coordinate asset selection and delivery on time
- Create new Box folders as necessary for custom link generation for partner
- 5+ years of asset management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with metadata input, organizing a large number of files, hi-res file transmissions (FTP, servers, etc.), file naming conventions and database reporting
- Experience working across internal partners and external agencies to understand their needs and execute under tight deadlines
- Prior experience in asset management for publicity, marketing, or entertainment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of clips including file formats and terminology
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; Good follow-through essential
- Clear written/verbal communication
- A proactive attitude and ability to take initiative and work both independently and within a team
- Experience working with digital asset management tools
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB