Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for an Assistant Content Manager who can start immediately at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. Our client is looking for an extremely organized individual who would be responsible for managing updating and maintaining the marketing assets, photography and video archive. If you enjoy working with creative and imaging teams on creating a robust library system of images and videos, then apply right now!
- Organize, manage, and archive existing photo, marketing, and video assets.
- Manage memory, sharing, and troubleshooting of storage.
- Ensure the latest brand assets are properly updated with correct naming conventions and organized.
- Manage and implement meta-data for all marketing, photography and video assets into a searchable format.
- Field questions from the Creative and Marketing team on where assets live.
- Adhere to the process for input and output of archived assets in conjunction with existing taxonomy.
- Distribute assets based on requests from various teams.
- Track distribution of assets and licensing agreements based on photography contract(s) or production agreement.
- Maintain, and improves rules for new as well as existing taxonomy.
- Ability to train users if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Library and Information Studies (MLIS) or related field is highly preferred.
- Background in a library or archival information.
- Proficiency in Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Bridge, and Capture One.
- Experience in Digital Asset Management is a major plus.
- Previous experience managing catalogs of thousands of images.
- Impeccable eye for detail and ability to adapt to systems and routines for efficiency.
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to see the full scope of the project and plan accordingly.
- Team player but also able to work independently.
- Structured thinker with a passion for classification.
- High interest in metadata, taxonomy, and controlled vocabularies.
Does this sound like you, then apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.