Our client, a multicutural cable network, is looking for a freelance Assistant Video Editor to join their team in Glendale.
You will report to the Manager, Post Production and be responsible for
- Support all operational and technical aspects of ongoing edits, as well as prepare for upcoming edits and work with the Manager, Library assets to archive media and projects when edits are complete
- Importing, exporting and transcoding media content needed for edit sessions as well as final delivery to two broadcast facilities and digital platforms.
- Sync multi-camera shoot footage.
- Will register media in CatDV.
- Will QC, color correct, and adjust audio levels as needed for music videos, promos and interstitials.
- Fulfill various requests from peer groups for post-production needs (i.e. screener links).
- Strongly support editors on assignment in our edit suites (i.e. load elements)
- Will provide technical support for edit suite equipment.
- Simple edits may be needed for reformatting acquired content.
- 3 years’ experience in Post-Production.
- 2 years’ experience with Premiere and a MAM
- Proven proactive trouble-shooter and problem solver.
- Strong understanding of file codecs and formats.
- Client service experience.
- Comfortable in a Mac and PC environment.
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications. (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Premiere)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented, organized, flexible, timely and accurate.
- Willing to work occasional overtime and weekends, as needed.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.