Onward Search is partnering with a premier e retailer who is looking for an Assistant Merchandising Manager to work out of their San Francisco, CA office. You'll manage the acquisition, coordination and tracking of your subcategory item pages and shelves on for this eCommerce company. You will manage the item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the merchandise department. You’ll assist the call center associates with customer service questions and partner with our Inbound Supply team to ensure inventory arrives in a timely manner
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Executing Contracts with accuracy and following guidelines
• Communicate clearly and professionally with sellers on a daily basis
• Execute and Launch Deals/Events
• Support and assist Merchant to execute end-to-end strategy for on-site merchandising experience
• Tracking and analyzing campaign performance and making recommendations to Associate Merchant for improvement/optimization
• Calendar management and maintenance with consistent follow-up and status updates to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Assist in identifying process inefficiencies and making recommendations for process improvements in a timely manner.
• College Degree
• Minimum of 2 yrs. work experience, preference towards eCommerce but open to any larger corporate environment
• A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Strong internal customer focus and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
• General interest in the business of handbags & accessories
• Excel Experience required (Pivot Table and VLOOKUP preferred)
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V