Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for a Site Merchandising Manager. This opportunity is with one of our biggest clients who is looking for a Site Merchandising Manager that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and results oriented. In this role you will lead and execute the category-specific website content strategy and plans that are synergistic with brand goals. If you are passionate about creating the best-in-class member experience, then apply right now!
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans
- Create and plan the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of campaigns and departments
- Identify and establish department, category, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Develop strategies and tactics to optimize site experiences while ensuring business goals are consistently met.
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of all programs and campaigns
- Work closely with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies
- Implement wireframes and project management planning tools to articulate campaign strategies as well as status to ensure on-time and on-budget execution
- Performs routine site audit and user acceptance testing
- Collaborate and deliver subject matter expertise to assist in any strategic initiatives and site enhancements
- Provide up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations
- Must have a bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in a complex environment
- Must have at least 4 years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or Coremetrics
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience in Retail, Web and/or eCommerce is a strong plus
- Ability to manage and lead diverse groups of individuals in a highly dynamic environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.