Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is looking for a freelance Assistant Editor to join their team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Senior Video Manager within the Video Production group.
- Creating the advertisements and co-branded marketing assets for our client campaign sponsorships.
- Re-crafting approved assets to build a series of slates & tagged promos utilizing both client assets as well as footage from Originals & Cultural Tentpoles
- Edit, repackage, version, and master videos for on-channel distribution
- Build multiple versions of assets for delivery per client requests
- Act as the final quality control check to ensure that all deliveries meet entertainment brand and client brand standards
- Maintain accurate cue sheets
- Collaborate with external post-production vendors
- 1-2 years proven experience in post-production operations
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- Efficiency in the Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere and After Effects
- Comfortable working with most video codecs, formats, timecode formats, and transcoding
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to resolve technical issues that may arise.
- Strong organizational skills are adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Experience with basic sound mixing
- Experience with working within Digital Asset Management Systems, and archival processes
- Experience with collaboration and project management tools such as JIRA, AirTable, Slack, or similar.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB