Onward Search is hiring for an Associate Brand Manager! This is a long-term contract with potential for extension. Health benefits included. Client it located in Dunwoody.
Serve as a liaison between the assigned brand team and other corporate resources, agencies, vendors, and the brands. Work with vendors and key internal departments to traffic and/or evaluate assigned projects.Manage, catalogue, and ensure availability and accessibility to all resources including photography, guidelines, Google drive documents, research, reports, etc. Coordinate successful participation in various internal and external functions representing multibrand initiatives, including new initiatives, special events, conferences and meetings. Support the assigned brand with essential functions including invoicing, coordinating executive brand reviews and management of the brand experience space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the department head, directors and managers in the development of marketing initiatives, including the development of program specifications and collateral materials for the brand and hotels.
- Serve as the assigned brand liaison with stakeholders on matters on brand development and launch of the first branded hotels. Field and conduct follow-up calls or other correspondence with agencies and stakeholders to support departmental objectives.
- Coordinate the development and production of support tools for educating external agency and internal Company staff regarding the effective delivery of the brand and brand marketing programs
- Tools include Marketing Plans, Online postings, broadcast emails, podcasts, online portal management, etc.
- Coordinate the print production relationships, agency relationships and other vendor relationships, internally and externally as needed
- Complete and/or manage assigned special projects. Work with internal and external resources to establish and/or communicate project timetables, action steps and status updates
- Follow up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines
- Research and compile a variety of moderately complex data to include creating spreadsheets or databases for maintaining and reporting management information; may require some analysis of marketing data, programs, or trends
- Prepare a variety of departmental reporting/presentation materials, gathering and summarizing information from various sources as requested
- May create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing various spreadsheet graphics, and/or statistical software.
- Manage coordination of, upkeep and enhancements to brand experience space and additional brand experience prototypes including model rooms and operations and marketing tests in hotels
- Monitor departmental budgets to include vendor billing, estimates, invoice coding and tracking, end of month reconciliation, etc. Report discrepancies or budgetary issues to Director or VP
- Manage availability and distribution of brand resources. Create and distribute information and resources on multibrand initiatives to hotels, agencies, partners, reservation centers, internal audiences, and others as appropriate
- Ensure accurate and accessible electronic and asset library for marketing use
- 2 to 5 years progressive work related experience in a corporate marketing environment with demonstrated proficiency in one or more functions related to position, including multiple project management and creative development
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated clear, concise and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communications to the needs and level of user
- Demonstrated ability to communicate supportive program details (presentation, analysis) to present a persuasive argument or to effectively negotiate a position
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the relevant labor market, economic conditions, and industry trends. Demonstrated ability to analyze these factors and draw logical conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to implement and track multiple projects at one time. Demonstrated organizational skills and follow-through in tracking ongoing processes
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent, high-quality customer-focused organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to use the results of analysis to make effective program-related decisions
Decision making responsibilities:
- This position’s primarily role is to recommend, respond, and to be a resource to the assigned brand marketing team
- May be responsible for managing project timelines, calendar, budget, production of marketing tools or collateral material for assigned projects
- This position makes decisions concerning appropriate recommendations to make based on analysis or tracking of project implementation information
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.