Associate Brand Manager
Under the direction of a brand manager, you will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand. In role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development. You will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed brand goals. Key responsibilities include executing key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses; driving product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands; contributing to the development of the overall go-to-market product strategy; and collaborating with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
• Working within the organizations process and systems
• Managing product development milestones
• Providing key business updates
• Deep Dives into financial performance and overall category performance-Challenge yourself and your internal and agency partners to bring the brand and experience to life in unique ways that will engage our existing consumer and attract new consumers.
• Develop unique and compelling media assets for use on TV, Digital, Social, etc.
• Serve as the day to day contact for key agency partners to develop messaging strategy across various platforms.
• Drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands.
• Develop overall go-to-market product strategy.
• Partner with global supply chain to identify programs to decrease development costs and gain efficiencies where applicable.
• Maintain current knowledge of modern manufacturing trends, technologies and competitive practices.
• Collaborate with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
• Become the global insights expert and leverage learning across product lines.
• Identify opportunities to better address existing consumer needs or create new needs in order to grow the brand.
• Strong communication skills needed
• Video Game experience or enthusiast preferred
• Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
• International experience and global perspective preferred.
• Thorough understanding of the steps necessary to bring products to market.
• Understanding of product development and range building is a must.
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
• Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
• Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotions campaigns.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Business and financial acumen including analytical skills.
• Digital-first mindset.
• Ability to be agile and flexible in thinking.
Please reach out to us today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a leader in the retail space, is looking to bring on a Project Manager for a 3-month project in Framingham, MA! Must have 5+ years previous experience in a Project Management role. What will you be doing?: Lead teams across multiple phases of projects and monitor progress from implementation to execution Create and maintain detailed project plans Adhere to budget guidelines and leverage best practices to achieve the project objective Maintain and monitor relationships with various sponsors, vendors, and stakeholders Provide weekly updates D
Our client in Rhode Island, a leader in their space, is looking to bring on a Marketing Account Manager to assist with business development needs! Travel is required for 30%-40%. Day to day: Develop and execute customer-facing business plans Review sales performances, budgets and goals Manage specialized reports Maintain and improve customer relationships Plan and conduct meetings Qualifications: 3-5 years in sales or business development related roles Strong relationship building skills Results orients Analytical thinker Highly organized Want to learn
Our client in Framingham, MA is looking to bring on a Product Development Specialist to assist with the development of new products and programs, both consumer and commercial! In this role you will manage the quality and performance of existing products to ensure they meet brand standards! Day to day: Collaborate with various teams to define products that meet performance and cost targets Schedule and participate in design and quality meetings Follow project timelines and manage cross-functional interactions through development and launch stages of the produce development proce
Our client downtown Boston is looking to bring on a detail oriented, Creative Operations Analyst in a contract to hire opportunity! Prior experience working as a Creative Project Manager in an agency environment (in-house or traditional) is preferred! Responsibilities: Assist to identify and implement operational improvements Monitor cross-functional workflows Manage reporting to assist with resource planning and portfolio management Perform quality assurance analysis and present findings Other duties as assigned Qualifications: 5-10 years experience as a Project Ma
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong creative experience to join their growing team in Framingham, MA. While ensuring the smooth execution of client engagements and internal projects, you’ll work with teams across the department and around the company. This will involve managing timelines and scope, assessing and mediating risk, and breaking down and defining project objectives. Skill Set: * Organization and time-management skills * Business and research aptitude * An understanding of the creative process, and how to most effectively m
Our client, an award-winning company is currently seeking a Creative Project Coordinator who thrives in fast-paced environments. If you can assist in managing creative projects, while ensuring the smooth execution of client engagements and internal project, then we want to hear from you today! Requirements: Traffic fast-paced creative project schedules Attend project meetings with colleagues and stakeholders, define goals, identify metrics for success, and develop process, milestones, and timelines Manage meeting agenda and recaps Assist Senior Project Managers Re
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.