Associate Brand Manager
Under the direction of a brand manager, you will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand. In role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development. You will build and leverage best practices to enable the business to meet and/or exceed brand goals. Key responsibilities include executing key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses; driving product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands; contributing to the development of the overall go-to-market product strategy; and collaborating with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
• Working within the organizations process and systems
• Managing product development milestones
• Providing key business updates
• Deep Dives into financial performance and overall category performance-Challenge yourself and your internal and agency partners to bring the brand and experience to life in unique ways that will engage our existing consumer and attract new consumers.
• Develop unique and compelling media assets for use on TV, Digital, Social, etc.
• Serve as the day to day contact for key agency partners to develop messaging strategy across various platforms.
• Drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands.
• Develop overall go-to-market product strategy.
• Partner with global supply chain to identify programs to decrease development costs and gain efficiencies where applicable.
• Maintain current knowledge of modern manufacturing trends, technologies and competitive practices.
• Collaborate with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
• Become the global insights expert and leverage learning across product lines.
• Identify opportunities to better address existing consumer needs or create new needs in order to grow the brand.
• Strong communication skills needed
• Video Game experience or enthusiast preferred
• Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
• International experience and global perspective preferred.
• Thorough understanding of the steps necessary to bring products to market.
• Understanding of product development and range building is a must.
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
• Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
• Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotions campaigns.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Business and financial acumen including analytical skills.
• Digital-first mindset.
• Ability to be agile and flexible in thinking.
Please reach out to us today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.