Our client, a major consumer products company, is seeking an Associate Brand Manager for a 6-month assignment that could extend.
As an ABM, you will:
- Provide integrated marketing support to high-profile brands, including global consumer communications strategy and asset development.
- Assist with analysis of products, brand and category performance.
- Develop primary communication vehicles in advertising, PR, online, etc.
- Create a go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to the regional level.
- Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and key information to internal and external business partners.
We're seeking marketing professionals with 2-5 years of experience, preferably in consumer products.
Sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.