Our client in Rhode Island is looking for an Associate Brand Manager who has a digitally focused mindset to help build new business development opportunities and develop marketing strategy and plans for a specific brand.
Under the direction of the Senior Brand Manager, you will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand as well as supporting key brand strategy and marketing activities. In role, you will assist on all consumer facing marketing activities such as content production, digital and social marketing, influencer marketing, and events/activation planning.
- Develop and manage content and social strategies
- Assist with analysis of new opportunities, competitive landscape, distribution platforms, and innovative partnerships
- Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing programs
- International experience and global perspective preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Assist in marketing execution
- Assist in creating marketing plans
- Support Product Development and Analysis
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
If interested apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB