Our client, a well-known CPG company, is looking for an Associate Brand Manager for a 1+ year contract role. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Associate Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the development and management of the brand’s entertainment and communicate updates to key internal partners
- Leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to develop new marketing initiatives that are cohesive, actionable, generate brand awareness and drive sales
- Partner with regional marketing teams to understand business needs, retailer trends and challenges, share best practices, identify growth opportunities, and provide strategic guidance on localization of entertainment and marketing plans
- Managing digital and social platforms, including content development
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams including Digital Gaming, Promotions, Consumer Products and Public Relations to develop, communicate, and execute plans
- Assist in the management of global marketing events and activities
- Work with PR team to drive communication plans for corporate and consumer-facing events
- Lead maintenance and trafficking of assets to key internal and external partners
Associate Brand Manager Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree is required; a Master’s in business or marketing specialization is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of marketing experience in the entertainment-related sector is preferred.
- Storytelling: You thrive with creative development and have a good sense on how best to communicate a compelling story to the consumer across all touch points
- Marketing campaigns: You can coordinate and measure a campaign (clear objective, target audience, omnichannel)
- Data analysis: You have a good sense of quantitative and qualitative information and can leverage data and insights to influence the brand strategy
- Digital-first mindset: You are comfortable leveraging and have experience using digital insights and key trends across platforms to maximize a high profile brand in unique ways via social platforms
- Consumer-centric: You understand the wants and needs of the consumers and are able to make recommendations to guide the brand based on those insights
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Prioritization and time management are your strengths
- Collaborative; able to work with, get information/help from internal groups (e.g. regional marketers, finance, legal, design)
- Awareness of trends in the global marketplace across entertainment, pop culture, social and digital
- An entrepreneurial spirit who excels at working in a fast-paced culture
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB