Onward Search is looking for an Assoicatie Business Manager for a 12 month contract. This is a general business manager role that requires the ability to develop a holistic understanding of the business and industry. The associate business manager will be responsible for managing seller analytics in order to hit financial and operational goals, measuring performance metrics, building strong internal and external relationships, and manage partner accounts. Responsibilities will also include measuring optimization of assortment to improve marketplace growth, while enhancing the customer’s experience. Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This is an ideal role for a candidate who loves analytical projects that can influence and drive significant financial growth.
• Manages the analysis of partner assortment by creating and evaluating financial reports to identify actions to drive incremental sales. Collaborating with partners to optimize product assortment; analyzing information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors and industry information. Conducting price and shipping evaluations to offer recommendations to partners. Developing strategies for promotional activities;
• Creates, manages, and executes Marketplace support issue; collaborate on new feature and product development roadmaps with department leadership and technical teams; developing business requirements; advocating for partners; evaluating and quantifying changes.
• Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives by partnering with Legal, Finance, Marketing, Site Merchandising, Project Management, and third party partners; ensuring legal compliance from partners.
• Manages partner operations (for example; customer service, fulfillment timeliness, service level agreement (SLA) compliance) for assigned business areas; identifying potential efficiencies; implementing corrective actions
• Managing day-to-day activities of third-party partners; reviewing the site and developing strategies to improve the customer experience; monitoring and defining strategies to act on customer feedback; and providing strategic and operational recommendations to senior staff
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results
• 2-3 years of related work experience years of related work experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Online ecommerce experience a plus
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level
• Strong general business knowledge base
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
• Good project management skills
• MBA preferred
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Creative Project Manager that has agency experience for a 3+ month contract. Deliverables You'll Be Working On: Creative: Campaign Master Creative Concept Content: Video, Imagery, Graphics, Marketing Toolkits Web: Product and miscellaneous web pages (Copy, Design, Asset Coordination) A typical day in this position will involve planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocating global resources to drive marketing projects and development of toolkits through the entire marketing development lifecycle (wi
Onward Search is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a passion for customer focused designs in the eCommerce space for one of our top clients in the bay area. Apply today to learn more! Product Manager Day to day responsibilities will include: • Working with various teams and stakeholders to understand and define user and business needs • Devise and design solutions, and drive them through completion, to address those needs • Define requirements, user experience and functional specifications • Develop a vision for your product, p
We have a client that is seeking a Creative Producer to ensure the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (print/digital) for paid and owned marketing channels, including: ads, site banners/landing pages, emails, OOH, direct mail, and social media. This position entails leading cross-functional teams, setting up schedules, establishing project roadmaps, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Position Description: Manages and leads digital creative and production projects Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects in an extremely high-volume, high-p
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Business Product Growth Manager working for one of our top clients in San Jose, CA. We are currently seeking this individual on a long term extendable contract basis. Apply today to learn more! What your day looks like: Manage a portfolio of products for the NA region that drive revenue growth for the organization; while providing deep customer value Be the champion and subject matter expert of specific customer journeys and own a business portfolio Define vision, competitive insights, industry trends and build product strategy for t
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.