Onward Search is looking for an Assoicatie Business Manager for a 12 month contract. This is a general business manager role that requires the ability to develop a holistic understanding of the business and industry. The associate business manager will be responsible for managing seller analytics in order to hit financial and operational goals, measuring performance metrics, building strong internal and external relationships, and manage partner accounts. Responsibilities will also include measuring optimization of assortment to improve marketplace growth, while enhancing the customer’s experience. Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This is an ideal role for a candidate who loves analytical projects that can influence and drive significant financial growth.
• Manages the analysis of partner assortment by creating and evaluating financial reports to identify actions to drive incremental sales. Collaborating with partners to optimize product assortment; analyzing information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors and industry information. Conducting price and shipping evaluations to offer recommendations to partners. Developing strategies for promotional activities;
• Creates, manages, and executes Marketplace support issue; collaborate on new feature and product development roadmaps with department leadership and technical teams; developing business requirements; advocating for partners; evaluating and quantifying changes.
• Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives by partnering with Legal, Finance, Marketing, Site Merchandising, Project Management, and third party partners; ensuring legal compliance from partners.
• Manages partner operations (for example; customer service, fulfillment timeliness, service level agreement (SLA) compliance) for assigned business areas; identifying potential efficiencies; implementing corrective actions
• Managing day-to-day activities of third-party partners; reviewing the site and developing strategies to improve the customer experience; monitoring and defining strategies to act on customer feedback; and providing strategic and operational recommendations to senior staff
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results
• 2-3 years of related work experience years of related work experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Online ecommerce experience a plus
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level
• Strong general business knowledge base
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
• Good project management skills
• MBA preferred
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.