Our client, a major broadcast company is looking for an Associate Content Manager to join their team for a freelance assignment. We are looking for candidates with the following skill set and previous experience to fill the role.
This person will report to the Content Manager and be responsible for the following:
- Aggregate and track weekly and/or monthly content ratings for a high volume of titles
- Input movie, series and episodic metadata details for brand originals? identifying gaps in data based on timelines
- Organize global functional metadata details for brand catalog titles – content advisories, profile inclusion/exclusion
- Manage metadata readiness and delivery timelines, troubleshooting issues quickly and efficiently
- Documenting, troubleshooting, and escalating issues
- Communicate metadata deadlines, delivery expectations, and delivery delays across functional teams for downstream workflow needs
- Follow up on incomplete or inadequate answers to pin down the facts and take action to tie up loose ends
- Makes sure all necessary tasks have been completed
- Minimum 1-year experience in metadata aggregation for a digital platform
- Ability to understand and interpret the brand's business needs and product requirements
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent Excel skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate on a regular cadence the status of deliveries to meet timelines
- Build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders and across all areas of the business.
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems related to creative and digital deliveries
- Teamwork, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB