Onward Search is searching for an Associate Copywriter for our client in Rhode Island! This is a remote, contracted position that will be required to work EST business hours M-F.
You’ll work to create, edit and proof clear and concise copy for packaging and gaming as well as writing content for high-profile entertainment brands.
- Proven ability to deliver on-brand short- and long-form e-commerce copy that engages consumers in a compelling brand and product story, including direct experience producing this type of copy
- Basic SEO understanding
- Strong project management skills.
- Comfortable taking and incorporating feedback, comfortable asking questions
- Passionate about writing
- 1-3 years of experience as a copywriter
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or English)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio that demonstrates versatility
- Creative mindset
- Stays up-to-date on current pop culture trends
- Portfolio outlining recent work
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB