Our client, a top lifestyle company located in SF is looking to hire an Associate Copywriter for a 3+ month assignment. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly creative collaborative person who has great attention to detail and keeps things positive. This role will involve writing across digital, web, social, experiential, print and email.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- 2–4 years of copywriting experience
- Proven track record of maintaining copy style and tone across all channels
- Experience writing for web, print and other mediums
- Great work ethic and even better sense of humor
- Eye for detail
- Takes direction well and clearly communicates
- Working knowledge of Google docs, sheets and slides
- Working knowledge of InVision
- Agency experience is preferred
- Must have a portfolio of work samples
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB