Our ad agency client is looking for an Associate Creative Director, Copy with an agency background and strong 360 campaign experience to join their team immediately.
Associate Creative Director, Copy Responsibilities:
- Think-up, create, and present big headline-driving 360 campaigns internally and to clients
- Collaborate with creative team to draft copy across all media channels, including video, social, digital banners, broadcast, and email
- Meet and collaborate with clients to create and edit creative campaigns
- Lead, manage, and grow 2-3 copywriters
- Participate in "big ideas" brainstorms, including new business pitches
- Oversee creative campaigns for clients, including getting notes and feedback from clients, team, and ECD
- Present to, communicate with, and incorporate feedback from clients
Associate Creative Director, Copy Requirements:
- 7+ years of copywriting experience from a digital agency with experience managing copywriters
- Passion for travel and/or experience working on a travel-related client is preferred
- Strong experience developing, executing, and managing 360 degree campaigns across all media channels
- Must be able to both create campaigns and be hands-on on them
- Strong digital, web, video, and social copywriting experience
- Experience closely partnering with an ACD
- Comfortable working across multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Must be able to go on-site/in-office post Covid
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB