Are you an ACD that is looking for their next BIG Role? Have you felt stuck in work that your heart just isn't into? Here is the opportunity that will change your mindset.
The ACD (UX) would be responsible for creating compelling, insight-driven web-based experiences. This high profile opportunity requires an ability both to help lead the project team and the client through a user-centered design process to develop meaningful experience concepts, and to execute on those concepts. The IDEAL candidate is an ideas person who can sell "the big idea" to the client, but who also loves getting her or his hands dirty in the process.
- Lead the development of the information architecture and content strategy of transactional, informational, and marketing websites
- Discover target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts
- Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Lead immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Develop user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team's design efforts on the needs of key users
- Lead team in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Drive User Experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
- Develop documentation (site maps, define customer journeys, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models)
- Demonstrated ability to lead design of complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
- 7-10 years experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer(or similar role)
- Degree in a related field, such as Library Science, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Technical Communications, English, History, Anthropology, Economics
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools including Sketch, Invision is a MUST
- Principle is a PLUS
- ECommerce experience is a plus
Ideal Candidate: CPG, eComm, Someone who has a clean, elegant ecommerce website, design work, layout work as well.
Portfolio: Product advertising, website, design execution standards; modern designs, clean, etc.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for the challenge, please DO NOT delay in applying below. This hire will be made in the next week!
**Unfortunately, No C2C or Sponsorship is available for this opportunity**
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB