Our client is looking for an experienced Brand Designer at the ACD-level to join their growing team. In this essential role, you will drive the creative process from initial development to implementation in order to create dynamic concepts. This will involve working closely with writers, strategists, art directors, programmers and account services. You will also work directly with clients to pitch concepts, build the relationship, and communicate their brand and mission.
- A natural leader with creative skills and the ability to make sense of complex information
- Design content and collateral that reflects the client brand seamlessly (both as a hands-on designer and as a team leader)
- Comfortable presenting and selling creative concepts to stakeholders
- Ability to design concepts based on input from clients, account service and brand
- Experience building, mentoring and leading creative teams to create compelling creative concepts
- Ability to listen and be heard during department meetings or high-profile creative presentations
- 6-9 years of experience as an Creative Lead or ACD
- Experience in advertising, marketing or branding is a must
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in design, marketing or advertising)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Experience with healthcare brands are preferred
Apply now to learn more!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.