Onward Search is hiring for an Associate Creative Director for an agency client in Buckhead! This is a contract to hire position. Health benefits included.
Responsible for ensuring consistency of the company’s brand for all creative initiatives, developing and influencing the creative vision of client projects, and leading internal creative talent. This is
an opportunity to influence strategic client initiatives and help shape projects from conception through implementation.
• Lead and/or assist in developing client pitch strategies and presentations
• Generate innovative ideas and high concept development for client projects – when given a creative brief or request, be able to clarify the request, generate ideas, sketch solutions, and develop a strong visual story
• Estimate and plan the creative portion for projects – given a client request, be able to formulate a set of activities by discipline with estimated hours
• Create copy and art harmony, relying on copywriters and designers to produce compelling experiences
• Collaborate with the designers, UX designers, UX researchers, developers, project managers, strategy team, and leaders to ensure user adoption and client satisfaction
• Guide and leverage members of the experience design team to produce work for clients; assist them with creative problem solving, internal and external communication, and presentation skills
• Be hands-on; contributing world-class visual design alongside creative team members
• Support your design work using all available insights including customer feedback, quantitative data and usability findings
• Ensure quality of work and on-time delivery for all creative deliverables
• Remain current on emerging design and technology trends in the industry
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Graphic Design or related field (or equivalent experience)
• Demonstrated understanding of Experience Design and the role creative plays in achieving its outcomes
• 8+ years of experience
• 2+ years experience in a creative leadership capacity - will accept candidates looking to move up from a Senior Art Director/Designer roles as long as it is transferrable
• A portfolio with exemplifying excellent visual design, compelling ideas, and solid usability
• Digital, interactive and/or customer experience agency or consultancy experience desired
• Experience designing interactive experiences across a variety of media
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate client meetings and lead presentations
• Strong team leadership and mentoring skills; able to inspire teamwork and collaboration
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch (other professional graphics production software a plus)
• Genuine passion and excitement for all design and a desire to create novel outcomes rather than relying on conventional thinking.
Apply to learn more today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search is hiring an IT Training & Instructional Design Specialist on a part-time 7-month contract basis with an educational client with offices in Midtown, Atlanta. Project Scope: Local Candidates ONLY; Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client This is a part-time (20-hours a week) opportunity Job Summary: Under broad supervision, plan, develop, and present technical training on the Se
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.